It's Easy to Support Us
FOP LODGE 46 MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION, Please complete and mail in or bring to meeting.
FRATERNAL ORDER OF POLICE POLK COUNTY 20[...]
Microsoft Word document [17.3 KB]
FOP LODGE 46 Application PDF Version. Please fill out and return with dues.
FOP Application - PDF.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [59.7 KB]
Who is eligible to join?
- Any active law enforcement officer residing or assigned in Polk County Florida.
- Any officer who has retired or is eligible to retire and left their agency in good standing.
What is the process?
- Fill out an application available on the website, or request an application from a lodge member.
- Submit the application to the lodge secretary. You will be voted on at the next scheduled meeting.
Meetings are held on the first Monday of the month, at the lodge. Dinner is served at 6:30 PM and the meeting starts at 7:15 PM.
- You can pay dues by check or payroll deduction, if you are a member of PCSO.
- Mail completed application, together with a check for the dues (currently $91.00 a year,) to FOP Lodge #46 P.O. Box 5295, Lakeland, FL 33807-5295, Attn: Lodge Secretary, or bring it with you to our next meeting.
- To download an application in Word format, click on the left link below. For an application in PDF format, click on the right link below.
- To view the By-laws, click on the appropriate link.
Downloadable Documents - Click to download links above
Up to $2000.00 cash death benefit. Paid to the member’s designee quickly. Member Benefits:
- Legislative representation. The F.O.P. has been very successful in Tallahassee in enhancing law enforcement officer benefits and rights.
- Lodge sponsorship of area youth sport teams.
- Use of 2000 sq. ft. lodge hall for nominal fee to cover utilities and cleaning.
- Monthly meetings with meals, as well as other lodge sponsored events throughout the year.
- Lodge sponsored annual law enforcement memorial service and luncheon.
- Lodge, District (Tampa Bay Area Lodges) and State Scholarship Programs.
- Member discounts for a variety of goods and services.
- Monthly newsletter.
2nd Vice President
Dept. of Corrections
Retired, Dept. of Corrections
Retired, Polk County Sheriff's Office
Active, Polk County Sheriff's Office
Retired, Lakeland PD
Retired, Lakeland Police Department
Department of Corrections - Parole & Probation
Polk County Sheriff's Office